Think your workplace is the best in the state? Oregon Business released the findings of their 2015 study on the best places to work in Oregon. Rating companies on employee satisfaction in management, work environment, communications, decision making, career development, benefits, and compensation, the research divided companies by size of employee workforce.
Here are the top three companies in each business category:
1. Capitol Auto Group, Salem
2. Crystal Greens Landscape, Clackamas
3. Davis Wright Tremaine, Portland
1. Lanphere Construction & Development, Beaverton
2. Boly:Welch, Portland
3. Point B, Portland
1. Barran Liebman, Portland
2. ICON Staffing Network, Tualatin
3. Earl & Brown, Beaverton
For the complete list of the 100 best businesses in Oregon to work for, click here.